This report reach Tunde Useful-Ab(TUP) Exact 11am when the incident is still unfolding.The incident started around 10:55am According to our reporter
It happen at no 33,Oremeji.streat,Ile-epo,oke-odo lagos
People around the vicinity are observing smoke from the building then all of a suddenly they started hearing a lamenting voice of a kid shouting help. The buys around started finding ways to break the door because it was said that they lock the kid in the room. They rescue the kid through the window then they find way through and started poring water and soap before the arrive of the owner crying and finding her kid. Then the firefighter arrive though the good Samaritan don't want them to work because its quiet late but they finally did there work.
When asking what cause the fire because it was said that there is no electricity but it was said that the kid was playing with candle light and that's what comes up to! send news to Tunde at email@example.com
MORE PHOTOS AFTER THE CUT........
send newstip to firstname.lastname@example.org