1. Big GuyBig guy is one of those cute names to call your boyfriend that will definitely stroke his ego, whether it refers to height, weight or any other anatomical feature!
2. Bad boyWell, almost every man would like to think they have a tiny bit of the bad boy in them.
3. Batman or SupermanBatman, just like Superman, is the caped crusader, swinging through the night sky, to right the wrongs and put away the villains for good. He’s also got a dark side too, so that will defiantly appeal to many men
.4. Mr CoolNext one of cool and cute names to call your boyfriend is Mr Cool. If your man is old enough to remember the TCV show ‘Happy days’, then he’ll love this one. The Fonz was The Mr Cool, complete with shades, leather jacket and a motorbike. He also had a heart of gold, so this man’s actually a softie underneath.
5. PopeyeThis guy could be a sailor, he could be string or he could be a spinach-loving, pipe smoking man with a strange voice and a rather odd looking physique!
6. TarzanA man of few words and fewer clothes, but a gentleman none the less. But, are you the helpless Jane and is he the jungle dwelling caveman type?
7. Snuggle babeThis is a guy who loves to cuddle on the sofa. Big, strong and protective, he will wrap his arms around you and you won’t want to move away.
8. Soul mateAnother one of romantic and cute names to call your boyfriend is Soul mate. What could be better than a man who is your best friend, as well as your lover? Someone you can share all your secrets and thoughts with…
9. Pudding PopPudding pop? A pudding that pops, maybe? Who knows; sweet names are not always supposed to make any sense!
10. StudThis one needs no further explanation really. And, if you have one, lucky you
!11. Lover boyA little more sophisticated than a stud, perhaps. This is another one of cute names to callyour boyfriend and it means that he is definitely a man who hasn’t lost sight of romance; he is a man who still woos you with flowers, chocolates and romantic dinners for two.
12. MarshmallowSquishy, soft, cuddly and sweet, would describe this guy. In other words, overweight, but you love him!
13. Kissy FaceOh, you soppy, sentimental lady! If you are calling your man Kissy Face, then you really have got it bad!
14. DarlingThis is one for the traditionalists out there. At least, though you could use this one in public, unlike Kissy Face!
15. Fruit LoopsAnother one of funny and cute names to call your boyfriend is Fruit Loops. If you’ve ever watched Big Bang theory on TV, then you wouldn’t be using this one. It was the nicknameof one Howard Wollowitz, a creepy, geeky guy with all the attractiveness of a slug!
16. Boy WonderThe boy wonder was the alternative name of batman’s sidekick, Robin. Not exactly an endearing term for a grown man, but hey, some people seem to use it.
17. GumdropVery sweet and quite sickly, but everyone loves a gum drop, don’t they?
18. DaddyCute, when you have kids, but a little bit weird when you hear couples still calling each other mummy and daddy, long after the kids have grown up and left home.
19. Boo Boo BabyBoo Boo Baby is another one of those sweet and cute names to call your boyfriend that we discovered from our in-depth, scientific research that really defies any explanation.20. CaptainThe strong leader of the family, the captain who has his hand firmly on the helm of the ship and he will guide you safely through all the storms too.
21. Baby CakesWe’re back to the cute and nonsensical with this one, aren’t we?! A baby cake? That would be a fairy cake, wouldn’t it?
22. Big PoppaThis is more like it! A name that conjures up images of a big man who cares for his family and a sweet cake with pink icing and silver decorations
!23. Hot chocolateAnother one of great and cute names to call your boyfriend is Hot chocolate. This guy is rich, smooth and delicious, or he is a guy that will quickly send you to sleep!
24. Honey BearThis one we can live with: a big, strong, cuddly guy, who loves sweet things.
25. PancakesThis one we can’t live without, but we can’t even begin to think how a pancake can be compared to a man.
26. My AngelWe are back in the realms of true love with this one. After all, an angel looks over us, protects us and is 100% good
.27. HunkyHunky is fine too. A hunky man is a ruggedly handsome man or you might just be trying to politely say that he could do with losing a few pounds.
28. DarebabyWho dares wins! This guy probably sky dives, rock climbs, and goes to work on a Harley. He doesn’t care if it’s dangerous, so long as it’s fun.
29. Mr PerfectOh come on!
Nobody’s that good.30.
CowboyYeeha! This guy is the rugged outdoors type. He will whisk you away to a tent in the wilderness, for a romantic weekend away for two, just when you were expecting a five star spa weekend!Do you have some other ideas of cute names to call your boyfriend? Why not add to the list and tell us in the comments what you call your man, and why.